Sunday 20 January 2013

Winter Wonderland and OOTD

So on this chilly Sunday afternoon, I went out in the snow with two of my housemates. It's been coming down all night and all day, and the park we walked through to get into town looked so beautiful!


I thought I'd show you all what I wore out today as I really liked the outfit :) 




Jumper - Primark
Shorts - Missguided
Belt - came with a dress I bought from Missguided!
Necklace - New Look
Tights - New Look

I should have done a proper shot of the bag I took - apologies! It's a cute little satchel from New Look, that's the same colour as the shorts :)

While I was shopping I bought lots of new beauty and skincare products, so will be doing a review on these soon once I've used them!

Hope you enjoyed this post, in the meantime please check out my other sites, listed below...


See you next time!

Holly
xo

6 comments:

  1. love your outfit- really nice!
    http://thestrikingcat.blogspot.co.uk/
    please subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! You have great style ; I love the necklace from New Look and the Tights!! <3
    Lots of love from
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, those shorts are gorgeous xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this outfit is lovely, Holly!
    Frankie xx
    http://coffeeshopsandcardigans.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with that necklace!!

    xo
    Nike O.
    www.eighthundredsqft.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i miss snow! and i love your wine red shorts <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete