Monday 21 January 2013

Ramblings

Hello everyone!

I am currently in the process of uploading a brand new video to my YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelaceandlollipops), so keep an eye out for it in the next few minutes! It's part 2 of 'What I got for Christmas/January sales haul', so I hope you guys like it!

Today has been a rather slow and boring day. The snow is still on the ground and is also still falling slightly, but I haven't felt much like going out in it today because I have sooo much uni work to do. The annoying thing is, the workload doesn't seem to be going down even if I sit and do it!

For some reason I've been having a marathon of 'Vlogmas' on beautycrush's channel, which has been distracting me from my work massively! But they're great videos and Sammi is really nice and funny :)

Tomorrow's post will be a review of some skincare products I purchased from Boots yesterday, from the Simple range, and also of the Garnier under eye roll-on thing. 

Hope you're all having a good day, whatever you're doing, and I'll see you next time!

Holly
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment