Thursday 24 January 2013

Garnier Tinted Eye Roll-On Review!

So I went shopping last weekend and visited Superdrug (which is a big drug store chain in the UK) and bought a few beauty products. Today I'm going to talk about the Garnier Tinted Eye Roll-On, which claims to be 'anti-dark circles'. Now, I have always had a problem with under eye circles - maybe it's due to my pale complexion making them more visible, or maybe I simply don't get enough sleep! Either way, I've been searching and searching for an undereye circle eliminator for as long as I can remember. 



I've tried gels, masks, concealers and creams, but nothing has ever seemed to hide them or get rid of them. My housemate Beth told me about the Garnier tinted eye roll-on, so I thought it couldn't hurt to try it out. At £5.09, it's reasonably priced for what it claims to do. It contains caffeine, which is intended to refresh and brighten the eye area, and also contains a tinted concealer to cover and hide dark circles. It also comes in different shades (much like a regular concealer) so it's easy to find the shade to match your skin tone. 

I was a little skeptical when first trying it out, as I've never found any of these 'miracle' products to be incredibly effective before. But when I got it home and put it on, I was pleasantly surprised. It comes out as a liquid (obviously), but when blending it in, it has a light, powdery texture just like make-up. I must admit, it doesn't cover up my dark circles 100%, but it certainly improves the appearance of them.



I would recommend this product to anyone struggling to conceal undereye circles, as it does a good job (especially for the price you're paying!). I've come to the conclusion that there will probably never be a product that will completely eliminate dark circles - or at least there will never be a one affordable enough to grace the shelves of drug stores, but I do believe that this is as close as I will get without having to resort to actual cosmetic procedures. But it's good enough for me!

Hope you enjoyed this blog post, please check out my other sites:

PINTEREST - pinterest.com/hhw93/

See you next time!

Holly
xo

6 comments:

  1. great review :) xx

    http://charbeyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed this review - I am always not sleeping so this product would be great for my undereye circles! <3
    Lovely post!! <3
    Lots of love from
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this product! :-)

    http://clairebaretm.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had this for a while. I like how refreshing it feels under the eyes. I have pale skin too and I often think dark circles and redness is more visible! I always joke that my skin is see through! Lovely blog :)
    Chloe xx
    http://moonchild-chloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely review - I had this for a while but it ran out boo! So I use others, but I definitely think it's a repurchase!I'm rather pale -in fact I think ivory may be too dark for me from some types haha so you're not alone! I'm definitely a new follower! Here's my blog if you fancy a peek or a cheeky follow hehe http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/
    also catch me on twitter: @Rachael_Haile
    Rachael
    xxx

    Ra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweetie!
    Nice pics! And nice blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you'll have time ❤
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete